The MINT Collective is proud to announce PSA as a partner in this year’s event, allowing ticket holders to mail in card submissions ahead of the event, as well as hosting on-site grading – the first time PSA has ever offered pre-event submissions!
- PSA will be offering “on-site grading” for orders submitted at the Regular service level or higher.
- Cut off for “on-site grading” is Saturday, April 1 at 2pm. All orders submitted before Saturday at 2pm will be ready for pickup before end of show Sunday at 6pm.
- Any orders submitted after the cut-off date and time will be mailed back to the customer at the normal turnaround times for drop-off submissions.
- We will also be accepting take-home submissions for cards, dual, tickets, packs, Funko Pops
- PSA will accept mail-in pre-submissions from March 1 – March 30, 2023 for cards submitted at the Regular Service level or higher.
- Pre-submission orders will be available for pick up at the Mint Collective by Saturday, April 1, 2023. Orders must be delivered to PSA no later than March 30th to be eligible for pick up at the show.
- Dual service, tickets, and packs are not eligible for pre-submission. Please mark the outside of the box “SHOW” so we can expedite your order to meet show deadlines. Orders must arrive by March 30th to be eligible for pre-submission.
- Write “The Mint Collective” on the top of the submission form.
- Cross out “Insured Shipping” and write “Pick up at the Mint” on the submission form.